Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Link round-up: Opportunities, application, international, related arts

At the end of each month I'm offering a round-up of storytelling related links, a list of things I found interesting. I hope you find these useful. Please send me any that you'd like me to consider for this post next month, though I can't promise to use all that I receive.




Opportunities
Storytelling-in-action, performance and more
International news


Related arts
(c)2016 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails