Monday, March 18, 2019

The world intrudes

I've committed to relaunching this blog and I want to hold true to that commitment. My intent had been to write today about what it means to be a working artist and to share some of the joys and fears of this path, but the world intrudes.

I've written too many times in this blog about massacres and yet today I find I can barely think of anything else. Rather than bemoan the world, which you can do perfectly well on your own, I will step back for a day to regroup. I'll be back next week.

I'm also concerned about not having enough work for 2019, so I need to focus my attention there. The world intrudes in so many ways.

Thank you for understanding. I'll see you next week.
----------------------------------
patreon.com/laurapacker
www.laurapacker.com
www.thinkstory.com
(c)2019 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails