Monday, February 25, 2019

Why hello there!

Time is funny sometimes. You get involved in a project and WHAM! it's been six months. Okay, I get involved in a project and it's been six months. I can only juggle so much.

Hi. Here I am, in my office, waving. My hair (as usual) is a mess, shorter than many of you may have seen it before, but that's the way things are. In truth, I've missed writing here but wasn't sure how to approach it anymore. Do I write about grief and missing Kevin, in light of my life continuing? Do I write about these complicated joys and sorrows and what it means to be in life after death? Do I write about storytelling? Do I just post pictures? It became rather overwhelming, so I stepped aside to work on other things.

There is so much to catch you up on.
  • My book is out
  • I've launched a Patreon so you can directly support my work, get stories, coaching and other great perks.
  • I'm getting married to a wonderful man who understands that life is complicated.
  • I miss Kevin like crazy and have learned so much about love. 
  • I'm teaching a class on Right Livelihood that you can take. 
  • I'm also teaching an online storytelling class that you can take.
  • I'll be in Kansas City, New England, Wisconsin, California, and some other places in the coming months.
  • I've been posting a daily #barkagainstthedark on facebook and twitter to help us all remember that there is light in the world and we can be that light.
  • I've also been posting almost daily #storyseeds to help us all be a little more creative.
  • I'm doing this, that, and the other thing. It's been busy.
Over the next few weeks I'll post weekly, catching you up on the craziness that is my life, and then we'll see what happens next. What do you want to know?
----------------------------------
patreon.com/laurapacker
www.laurapacker.com
www.thinkstory.com
(c)2019 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are back, because your blogs have been a way for me to get to know more about my daughter in different ways. These give me joy, pride, and wonderment in seeing the person you are. I am proud to be a part of your becoming you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read more of your blogging 😊

    ReplyDelete

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails