Friday, September 19, 2008

Jonesing

for NaNoWriMo...

Last year I participated in NaNoWriMo and managed to write a novel of over 50,000 words in one month. It's happening again this year, starting November 1. I can't wait.

I know, you're wondering why am I waiting, why not just write now, right now?

I think it has to do with being part of that virtual community, something to do with cramming it all into one month, something to do with the incredible rush and discipline that I can't quite manage in the other 11 months of the year.

Whatever the reason, I know I'm hungry for it now. Tick, tick, tick... soon I'll have that rush of words.

Man, what a hit.

(c) 2008 Laura Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails