Monday, January 20, 2014

365 day blog challenge 18-20: Why, family and beauty

So life happened and I missed a few days.

Day 18: why you made your blog, why you still have it
I started it after the first time I finished NaNoWriMo, because I so loved the writing. I still have it because I still love the writing and I like sharing my thoughts with people.

Day 19: your thoughts on your family
Complex. Loving. Formative.

Day 20: what you think makes someone beautiful
Their eyes and smile. Kindness. Sense of humor. Intelligence. Strength. Compassion.

(c)2014 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails