Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The world through my eyes: How I spent my summer vacation

First, let me clear up a misconception. I didn't really take a summer vacation. What time off I had was spent without my camera, so my title is misleading, but I couldn't resist the worn back-to-school chestnut.

Here are some of the critters and things I noticed over the last few months. What have you seen?

Please respect my copyright and don't steal. Contact me for reuse rights.

If you're looking for storytelling blogging please check out my Patreon and support the creators you love.

Oh! This is my 999th post on this blog! That is a LOT of content developed over the last decade or so. Any suggestions for my 1000th post? Please post below or email me!

The skies above
The ones we depend on 
The hidden world
My neighbor
Mirrors everywhere
Parent and child
"Damned paparazzi!"
New life hidden
Recycling
Adventurers
Autumn is coming
Life and death
----------------------------------
Support me on Patreon.
laurapacker.com Performance, coaching, keynotes, and more.
thinkstory.com Organizational storytelling, communications consulting, and more.
(c)2019 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails