While driving I saw:
- A living room chair in the middle of the highway.
- A matching chair a mile-and-a-half further down the road.
- A truck with a giant crate, marked FRAGILE and THIS END UP, heading for Chicago. I looked for air-holes.
- Lots of collapsing barns, which has me thinking about how farming has changed.
- Several GIGANTIC crosses. I kept hoping for a gigantic Star of David, but haven't seen one yet.
- and other things, I've already forgotten.
It's a big world. Go out and explore it.
(c)2013 Laura S. Packer