Saturday, July 22, 2023

Musing 22 July or instruments

Here I am at the Kansas City Fringe, one show down with four to go, and my voice has gone out. I *think* it's allergies, but I'm not certain. Being on the road again means more exposure to covid that I've had since the pandemic began. Yes, I'll test, once I head out into the world later today.

I was going to write about how good it feels to be in front of live audiences again, how nourishing it is, etc etc, but right now I'm going to sip honey/lemon/ginger tea and hope for the best. My instrument, my voice, is currently really gravelly and quiet, and I need to talk as little as possible to not injure myself further. Good vibes welcome. Thanks.
----------------------------------

Support me on Patreon.

laurapacker.com Performance, coaching, keynotes, and more.

thinkstory.com Organizational storytelling, communications consulting, and more.

(c)2019 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails