Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sundays are for sharing. Science edition.

As you know, on Sundays I'm sharing a few of the links that I enjoy. While I'm not a scientist, nor do I play one on tv, I enjoy good science writing and the way it makes me stretch my mind.

Mindhacks is a link aggregator that explores the newest research about the mind and brain. It never fails to fascinate.

ScienCentral is a video production company that creates science content for a wide variety of venues. Their videos are accessible online and cover a huge range of topics including Why Naps Make Us More Creative and Climate Change in Hawaii.

Meanwhile, the Public Library of Science is an open publishing venue for scientific research. Imagine is scientists were encouraged to share their work instead of hoarding their results for the next grant? What kind of innovation would that foster?

Enjoy!

(c) 2009 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails