Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sundays are for sharing

September Sundays are for sharing. Here are a few of my favorite places on the web, I hope you enjoy them.

  • Keri Smith is an illustrator who has influenced my beliefs in creative play. I love her work.
  • PostSecret saves lives and encourages us all to be a little braver through art and the anonymity of the web. I've blogged about it before here.
  • Sur la Lune is my favorite fairy tale site. It's not the most academic nor the most lyrical, but for my money it's the most passionate and loving I've come across.
  • And last, but not least, my thirst for odd knowledge is often sated by Mental Floss.
Enjoy!

(c) 2009 Laura S. Packer Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Stories, Honest Lies by Laura S. Packer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.truestorieshonestlies.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.laurapacker.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails